The ways in which we seem to celebrate mothers can hid the degree to which we also isolate and inadequately support them. Recognizing that, together, we all responsible for the interdependent web that nurtures and sustains all life is vital not only to our spiritual … read more.
- Wellness Wanted! February 9, 2021Wellness Wanted! Are you looking for a bit of respite, inspiration or community during this time of uncertainty? Do you have a virtual exhibit or class idea that you would like to share? Then we are looking for you! While we may not be together in person, we are always together in spirit. As a community, it is more important now than ever to support each other. Introducing Wellness Wanted, a monthly segment in the NUUC newsletter that showcases ways to get involved with each other (while maintaining a six-foot distance, of course!). Wellness Wanted has two parts: a repository for things you are doing and a request for things you want to do. The repository is part calendar, part idea bank. We want to highlight what you are doing: a class you are teaching, an art exhibit you are involved in, a book you enjoyed or any other ...
- Worship 10:30 AM May 09, 2021
- Second Monday Covenant Group 10:00 AM May 10, 2021
- Wednesday Check In 12:00 PM May 12, 2021
- Soul Matters Small Group--Karen McGuire facilitator 7:00 PM May 12, 2021
- Soul Matters Small Group, Morgan Patten facilitator 2:00 PM May 13, 2021
- Worship 10:30 AM May 16, 2021
- Board of Trustees Meeting 12:00 PM May 16, 2021
- Anti-Racism group, Sarah Weaver Facilitator 2:45 PM May 16, 2021