- December 19, 2018 We are thrilled to tell you that a capital campaign based on architect Kay Onwukwe’s design plan was unanimously approved at the congregational meeting on Sunday, March 9! You can access the presentation by John Foreman on behalf of the building committee here: Building Committee Presentation This report contains a summary of financial assumptions, a review of the design features, and an explanation of the cost estimates. You can also access the brief video showing a 3-D rendering of how the design fits on our existing property here (this video is also include in the presentation file): Video of 3-D rendering You might be curious to know what is next! We begin to train our volunteer capital campaign stewards on Saturday March 16. During the worship on March 17 we will hear from our financial feasibility consultant Barry Finkelstein. And stay turned for news about ...
- Worship Committee 11:45 AM April 21, 2019
- Language Class (Nielsen House) 12:30 PM April 21, 2019
- Service Auction Set Up, Sanctuary and Fellowship Hall 6:00 PM April 22, 2019
- Service Auction Canopies & Booth Set up, Fellowship Hall 6:00 PM April 23, 2019
- Service Auction Booth Setup Fellowship Hall 6:00 PM April 24, 2019
- Service Auction Decorating & Pizza Party; Silent Auction and Basket Set Up (Sanctuary & Fellowship Hall) 6:00 PM April 25, 2019
- Service Auction Decorating and Pizza Party (Sanctuary and Fellowship Hall) 6:00 PM April 26, 2019
- Service Auction 5:00 PM April 27, 2019
Jeff Turner NUUC Board Member
After many years of complacency with traditional religion I began a search for a congregation that would advance my spiritual journey in a supportive environment. At North Unitarian Universalist Congregation I have found a place where different religious backgrounds, life experiences and talents come together. I now feel I am where I should be, my only regret is I didn’t start that search sooner.
They believe in me--my holiness, my truth, and my life--so much, so freely, and so kindly! It is life-giving. I can't help but to return, and share.