- December 19, 2018
Dear NUUC Members and Friends,
At the vote at the congregational meeting on December 16, the congregation overwhelmingly approved the hire of architect Kay Onwukwe and builder Shaun Greer to develop a schematic design for building expansion (to present for congregational approval this winter). While Kay will be using some of the programming work already done by our previous architect, Dave Kerr, Kay would also like to have the opportunity to hear directly from any members of the congregation directly about their hopes for the new design. Towards that end, all are welcome to join us in an Architectural Visioning Meeting on January 25 from 4 PM to 6 PM in Fellowship Hall. Rumor has it tracing paper will be involved!!
Should the congregation show enthusiasm for Onwukwe’s design, our consultant Barry Finkelstein, will return in March to train stewards, and we ...
- Worship Committee 11:45 AM January 20, 2019
- Language Class (Nielsen House) 12:30 PM January 20, 2019
- Yoga 5:00 PM January 20, 2019
- Women's Group 6:30 PM January 24, 2019
- Architectural Visioning Meeting 4:00 PM January 25, 2019
- Language Class (Nielsen House) 12:30 PM January 27, 2019
- Newsletter Deadline 12:00 PM January 28, 2019
submit material for the newsletter to email@example.com
- Language Class (Nielsen House) 12:30 PM February 03, 2019
Jeff Turner NUUC Board Member
After many years of complacency with traditional religion I began a search for a congregation that would advance my spiritual journey in a supportive environment. At North Unitarian Universalist Congregation I have found a place where different religious backgrounds, life experiences and talents come together. I now feel I am where I should be, my only regret is I didn’t start that search sooner.
They believe in me--my holiness, my truth, and my life--so much, so freely, and so kindly! It is life-giving. I can't help but to return, and share.