On the occasion of Martin Luther King Day, we unpack the complicated relationship between memory and hope, and speak specifically to how moving into the future we dream of requires a responsible engagement with the diversity of American pasts.
Susan Ritchie (she, her, hers) is inviting … read more.
- Help Us Light Up Christmas Eve! December 8, 2020During our Christmas Eve worship (December 24, 7 PM) we will be celebrating the season with a service of lessons, carols, and candle lighting. We will share in this time-honored tradition under different roofs this year rather than crowded in together under the roof of our church sanctuary. There are a couple of things you can do the participate in the service and help make it richer for everyone. 1) Help us create the feeling of passing candlelight during the service. To do this, please follow the instructions below to record a short video. You can also watch a sample video below for guidance To get ready: Find a candle (a tapered candle would work well). Wear red or darker colors. Find a place to record with a plain, neutral background (e.g. a light-colored wall). Choose your recording device with a camera. Set ...
- Worship 10:30 AM January 17, 2021
- Board of Trustees Meeting 12:00 PM January 17, 2021
- Wednesday Check In 12:00 PM January 20, 2021
- Soul Matters Small Group, Teri Cornell Facilitator 6:30 PM January 20, 2021
- Worship 10:30 AM January 24, 2021
- Newsletter Deadline 12:00 PM January 25, 2021
submit material for the newsletter to email@example.com
- Wednesday Check In 12:00 PM January 27, 2021
- Worship 10:30 AM January 31, 2021