- August 5, 2018
Dear NUUC Members and Friends,
We wrote in September to say that we were hard at work on the “to-do” list of next steps for our building project as outlined for us in the Financial Feasibility Study final report by our consultant, Barry Finkelstein. That list included a real estate search for existing buildings, as well as a re-evaluation of the cost estimate for the “Option One” design concept that was selected at the congregational meeting this summer as the best of three design concepts from architect Dave Kerr. Finkelstein also urged us to work to find a “unifying design” for building expansion that addresses important aspects of our vision needed for growth and mission alignment that were not present in the “Option One” design, which included only a 1240 square foot gain in space.
We are happy to now be ...
- Worship Committee 11:45 AM October 21, 2018
- Language Class (Nielsen House) 12:30 PM October 21, 2018
- Women's Group 6:30 PM October 25, 2018
- Congregational Meeting 11:45 AM October 28, 2018
- Language Class (Nielsen House) 12:30 PM October 28, 2018
- Newsletter Deadline 12:00 PM October 29, 2018
submit material for the newsletter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Campaign Committee 7:00 PM November 01, 2018
- Vocal Resistance Choir 7:00 PM November 01, 2018
Jeff Turner NUUC Board Member
After many years of complacency with traditional religion I began a search for a congregation that would advance my spiritual journey in a supportive environment. At North Unitarian Universalist Congregation I have found a place where different religious backgrounds, life experiences and talents come together. I now feel I am where I should be, my only regret is I didn’t start that search sooner.
They believe in me--my holiness, my truth, and my life--so much, so freely, and so kindly! It is life-giving. I can't help but to return, and share.