Today’s message is an extended response to a congregant’s question, “what does ‘queer’ mean?” Once a slur, “queer” has been reclaimed by activists to celebrate the power of people and ideas and even religious beliefs that don’t fit easily into established categories. We’ll explore how … read more.
- NUUC to Reopen for Face to Face Worship Sept. 12, 2021 July 16, 2021REOPENING PLANS NUUC will resume in-person services with our Ingathering worship service on 9/12/2021, with the following precautions: Masks will be required for everyone. As a community we value inclusion, and we want to provide a safe and supportive environment where as many people as possible can attend regardless of their health or vaccination status. There will be a greeter at each entrance with a supply of masks for those who haven’t brought their own. Due to the mask requirement, we will not be having coffee, food or drinks after the service. While our sanctuary is far too small to accommodate social distancing between all attendees, we will attempt to make space for those who wish to keep some distance between themselves and others. The service will be screened in Fellowship Hall to provide additional seating space in case the sanctuary exceeds capacity, ...
- Creative Fellowship with Teri Cornell, Commission Lay Minister 6:30 PM August 05, 2021
- Worship 10:30 AM August 08, 2021
- Anti-Racism Group (Patricia Reed leading) 2:45 PM August 08, 2021
- Second Monday Covenant Group 10:00 AM August 09, 2021
- Soul Matters Small Group--Karen McGuire facilitator 7:00 PM August 11, 2021
- Worship 10:30 AM August 15, 2021
- Board of Trustees Meeting 12:00 PM August 15, 2021
- Brown Bag Books 12:00 PM August 17, 2021