Intern Minister Jacquie Zarley will explore Article II of the UUA Bylaws. This article includes our Principles and Sources. As the UUA plans to make changes to this article for the first time in many years, it provides us with an opportunity to revisit our … read more.
- Capital Campaign–Final Phase April 28, 2022Dear NUUC Friend , By now you might have heard the exciting news that after years of diligent effort, we are now positioned to complete the final phase of our building expansion capital campaign, based on the design plan and assumptions outlined in the material below. On April 10, our congregation voted to approve this project based on a “close the gap” goal of $474K. That number includes a generous matching gift of $200K. We are very excited to be able announce now that another generous donor has stepped forward with a $100K gift in response to the matching gift. Now we only need $100K more to realize the full matching gift, and only $374K to achieve our ultimate goal. We are hoping you might be able to join with us to reach this goal in whatever way you can. If you did ...
- Wednesday Virtual Check in 12:00 PM July 07, 2022
- Worship 10:30 AM July 10, 2022
- Anti-Racism Group (Patricia Reed, coordinating) 2:45 PM July 10, 2022
- Soul Matters Group (Karen McGuire, facilitator) 7:00 PM July 13, 2022
- Wednesday Virtual Check in 12:00 PM July 14, 2022
- Worship 10:30 AM July 17, 2022
- Brown Bag Books 12:00 PM July 19, 2022
- Wednesday Virtual Check in 12:00 PM July 21, 2022