An annual NUUC tradition. What’s on your heart and mind? Rev. Susan Ritchie will take your questions, personal, theological, practical–ask anything you like! She will answer a few select questions during service and then use the others to form topics for future … read more.
- July 22, 2019 Update on Building Project (July’s update) Your building committee (Bob Keith, John Foreman, Becky Gentry, Susan Ritchie, and Roger Johnson) is feeling quite joyous and grateful. One of the several gates we have to pass through on our building expansion process is the Orange Township Zoning Board. They have a stricture that you cannot expand a non-conforming building more than 50% on less than five acres of land. We are “non-conforming” because, in part, the church building is too close to our east property line. They have given us a variance for that in the past since the church was originally built in 1865 before there were zoning codes. And our, building design would expanding or building 150% and this on only about three acres of land. Rather than approve another variance, the Township Zoning Board suggested we ask Del-Co Water, ...
- Soul Matters Small Group, Teri Cornell Facilitator 6:30 PM July 15, 2020
- Building Committee (fellowship hall) 1:30 PM July 16, 2020
- UU Identity Class--use regular church zoom connection 7:00 PM July 16, 2020
- Me and White Supremacy Discussion Circle--Sarah Weaver, facilitating 2:45 PM July 19, 2020
- Brown Bag Book Club 12:00 PM July 21, 2020
- Board of Trustees Meeting 7:00 PM July 21, 2020
- Building Committee (fellowship hall) 1:30 PM July 23, 2020
- Stuffed Animal Sleep Over Drop Off 5:00 PM July 24, 2020