Come share in a worship full of poetry, music, and candlelight; with rituals for releasing the past and setting our fresh intentions as wheel of the year turns yet again. The service will be in the sanctuary from 7:00 PM-7:40 PM on Saturday, December … read more.
- July 22, 2019 Update on Building Project (July’s update) Your building committee (Bob Keith, John Foreman, Becky Gentry, Susan Ritchie, and Roger Johnson) is feeling quite joyous and grateful. One of the several gates we have to pass through on our building expansion process is the Orange Township Zoning Board. They have a stricture that you cannot expand a non-conforming building more than 50% on less than five acres of land. We are “non-conforming” because, in part, the church building is too close to our east property line. They have given us a variance for that in the past since the church was originally built in 1865 before there were zoning codes. And our, building design would expanding or building 150% and this on only about three acres of land. Rather than approve another variance, the Township Zoning Board suggested we ask Del-Co Water, ...
- Women's Group (second story, Nielsen House) 11:45 AM September 22, 2019
- Stories of Power and Passion: Reading the Hebrew Bible 7:00 PM September 24, 2019
- Building Committee (fellowship hall) 1:30 PM September 26, 2019
- Newsletter Deadline 12:00 PM September 30, 2019
submit material for the newsletter to email@example.com
- Building Committee (fellowship hall) 1:30 PM October 03, 2019
- Stories of Power and Passion: Reading the Hebrew Bible 7:00 PM October 08, 2019
- Building Committee (fellowship hall) 1:30 PM October 10, 2019
- Loose Change Collection for Social Justice 11:00 AM October 13, 2019
Jeff Turner NUUC Board Member
After many years of complacency with traditional religion I began a search for a congregation that would advance my spiritual journey in a supportive environment. At North Unitarian Universalist Congregation I have found a place where different religious backgrounds, life experiences and talents come together. I now feel I am where I should be, my only regret is I didn’t start that search sooner.
They believe in me--my holiness, my truth, and my life--so much, so freely, and so kindly! It is life-giving. I can't help but to return, and share.