Join us for a special virtual Easter service, April 12, at our usual time of 10:30 AM. And yes! We will be observing our usual flower celebration, only virtually! On or before April 9, please send a photo of a flower or small … read more.
- July 22, 2019 Update on Building Project (July’s update) Your building committee (Bob Keith, John Foreman, Becky Gentry, Susan Ritchie, and Roger Johnson) is feeling quite joyous and grateful. One of the several gates we have to pass through on our building expansion process is the Orange Township Zoning Board. They have a stricture that you cannot expand a non-conforming building more than 50% on less than five acres of land. We are “non-conforming” because, in part, the church building is too close to our east property line. They have given us a variance for that in the past since the church was originally built in 1865 before there were zoning codes. And our, building design would expanding or building 150% and this on only about three acres of land. Rather than approve another variance, the Township Zoning Board suggested we ask Del-Co Water, ...
- Midweek Check-in with Rev. Susan 12:00 PM April 08, 2020
- Midweek Check-in with Rev. Susan 12:00 PM April 15, 2020
- Midweek Check-in with Rev. Susan 12:00 PM April 22, 2020
- Building Committee (fellowship hall) 1:30 PM April 23, 2020
- UUJO Meeting (Sanctuary and Fellowship Hall) 10:00 AM April 25, 2020
- Newsletter Deadline 12:00 PM April 27, 2020
submit material for the newsletter to email@example.com
- Midweek Check-in with Rev. Susan 12:00 PM April 29, 2020
- Building Committee (fellowship hall) 1:30 PM April 30, 2020
~ Jeff Turner, NUUC Board Member
They believe in me–my holiness, my truth, and my life–so much, so freely, and so kindly! It is life-giving. I can’t help but to return, and share.
~ Sarah Johnson