- June 6, 2019 Update on Building Project Likely you have been wondering what’s going on with our building expansion project. A lot has been happening—while the duck’s body above the surface has been calm, the feet below the water are paddling hard. The building committee has been working hard with Kay Onwukwe, our architect, and Shaun Greer, our construction consultant, on the details of Kay’s building design. We will present Kay’s plans for approval to the Orange Township Zoning Board on June 20. Meanwhile, the capital campaign is going well. We have a total of $795K pledged so far, which is 94% of the low end of our goal for the campaign. Success for achieving that goal is practically guaranteed, as we have a generous offer of $40K to use to match gifts intended to close the gap between our current collection and our ...
- Covenant Group 10:00 AM July 08, 2019
- Loose Change Collection for Social Justice 11:00 AM July 14, 2019
- Brown Bag Book Club 12:00 PM July 16, 2019
- Board of Trustees Meeting 7:00 PM July 16, 2019
- Worship Committee 11:45 AM July 21, 2019
- Women's Group (second story, Nielsen House) 11:45 AM July 28, 2019
- Newsletter Deadline 12:00 PM July 29, 2019
submit material for the newsletter to email@example.com
- Loose Change Collection for Social Justice 11:00 AM August 11, 2019
Jeff Turner NUUC Board Member
After many years of complacency with traditional religion I began a search for a congregation that would advance my spiritual journey in a supportive environment. At North Unitarian Universalist Congregation I have found a place where different religious backgrounds, life experiences and talents come together. I now feel I am where I should be, my only regret is I didn’t start that search sooner.
They believe in me--my holiness, my truth, and my life--so much, so freely, and so kindly! It is life-giving. I can't help but to return, and share.