The younger children are with us for the first part of worship, and the sixth graders and up for the whole service, as we introduce this month’s theme in worship and religious education, “Wisdom.” Today we focus on the wisdom of the body. … read more.
- July 22, 2019 Update on Building Project (July’s update) Your building committee (Bob Keith, John Foreman, Becky Gentry, Susan Ritchie, and Roger Johnson) is feeling quite joyous and grateful. One of the several gates we have to pass through on our building expansion process is the Orange Township Zoning Board. They have a stricture that you cannot expand a non-conforming building more than 50% on less than five acres of land. We are “non-conforming” because, in part, the church building is too close to our east property line. They have given us a variance for that in the past since the church was originally built in 1865 before there were zoning codes. And our, building design would expanding or building 150% and this on only about three acres of land. Rather than approve another variance, the Township Zoning Board suggested we ask Del-Co Water, ...
- Service Auction Magic Makers' Meeting (Neilsen House Second Floor) 11:40 AM March 01, 2020
- Language Class (Nielsen House, Downstairs) 12:30 PM March 01, 2020
- Building Committee (fellowship hall) 1:30 PM March 05, 2020
- UUA Youth Peer Counseling Training (Nielsen House and Main Church) 7:00 PM March 06, 2020 - March 08, 2020
- Loose Change Collection for Social Justice 11:00 AM March 08, 2020
- Intern Committee Meeting (Nielsen House, second floor youth room) 11:45 AM March 08, 2020
- Language Class (Nielsen House, Downstairs) 12:30 PM March 08, 2020
- Covenant Group 10:00 AM March 09, 2020
~ Jeff Turner, NUUC Board Member
They believe in me–my holiness, my truth, and my life–so much, so freely, and so kindly! It is life-giving. I can’t help but to return, and share.
~ Sarah Johnson