- November 29, 2018
Dear NUUC Members and Friends,
Your board of trustees is calling a congregational meeting for December 16, to immediately follow the worship service. We will be asking for a vote to engage Kay Onwukwe as our architect to develop a schematic design to present for congregational approval for a cost of no more than $17,500. Because of his understanding that the congregation will be extremely interested in accurate cost estimates, Onwukwe has proposed that he work on a “design build” basis, which means that he would work with a construction company on every phase of his design development, so that the budget can be managed and accurately controlled from the very beginning. For this reason, we will also ask for a vote to approval Shaun Greer as our contractor for this period, for a total cost of not more than $12,000 ...
- Ohio Health Modernization Movement-Equality Ohio Steering Committee 9:00 AM December 10, 2018
- Covenant Group 10:00 AM December 10, 2018
- Service Auction Kickoff Planning Meeting 7:00 PM December 11, 2018
- Congregational Meeting 11:45 AM December 16, 2018
- Worship Committee 11:45 AM December 16, 2018
- Language Class (Nielsen House) 12:30 PM December 16, 2018
- Brown Bag Book Club 12:00 PM December 18, 2018
- Board of Trustees Meeting 7:00 PM December 18, 2018
Jeff Turner NUUC Board Member
After many years of complacency with traditional religion I began a search for a congregation that would advance my spiritual journey in a supportive environment. At North Unitarian Universalist Congregation I have found a place where different religious backgrounds, life experiences and talents come together. I now feel I am where I should be, my only regret is I didn’t start that search sooner.
They believe in me--my holiness, my truth, and my life--so much, so freely, and so kindly! It is life-giving. I can't help but to return, and share.