Did you know that loneliness is a relatively recent human phenomenon? In this worship we survey the mystical and secular literature related to desert islands, which suggests that isolation can be an important experience that connects us to ultimate and sustaining truths, and that there … read more.
- Wellness Wanted! February 9, 2021Wellness Wanted! Are you looking for a bit of respite, inspiration or community during this time of uncertainty? Do you have a virtual exhibit or class idea that you would like to share? Then we are looking for you! While we may not be together in person, we are always together in spirit. As a community, it is more important now than ever to support each other. Introducing Wellness Wanted, a monthly segment in the NUUC newsletter that showcases ways to get involved with each other (while maintaining a six-foot distance, of course!). Wellness Wanted has two parts: a repository for things you are doing and a request for things you want to do. The repository is part calendar, part idea bank. We want to highlight what you are doing: a class you are teaching, an art exhibit you are involved in, a book you enjoyed or any other ...
- Worship 10:30 AM February 28, 2021
- NUUC Women's group 12:00 PM February 28, 2021
- Wednesday Check In 12:00 PM March 03, 2021
- Creative Fellowship with Teri Cornell, Commission Lay Minister 6:30 PM March 04, 2021
- Worship 10:30 AM March 07, 2021
- Second Monday Covenant Group 10:00 AM March 08, 2021
- Wednesday Check In 12:00 PM March 10, 2021
- Soul Matters Small Group--Karen McGuire facilitator 7:00 PM March 10, 2021